Isn't medicine (Not a medicinal product)
The products meet/satisfy the established requirements of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
Traditionally, Reishi mushroom is used
- in oncology, as an antitumor agent and for the prevention of relapse;
- as a soothing, antitussive and expectorant drug;
- to improve heart and liver functioning;
- to reduce blood cholesterol level and blood pressure;
- in case of allergies, autoimmune diseases, etc.
Generally, Reishi mushroom is recommended to be used in order to improve the general condition and health of the body due to the rich chemical composition of the "sacred mushroom".
Recommended intake: 1 capsule 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals; for the prevention - 1 capsule per day.
Contraindications: idiosyncrasy, pregnancy, nursing mothers and children up to a year.
Net weight: 14.1 g (30 capsules of 470 mg).
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding + 25 ° C.
Shelf life: 2 years.